If you are interested in learning more about hacking, here are some top resources for 2023 and beyond:
- Hack The Box https://www.hackthebox.com/blog/learn-to-hack-beginners-bible
- A good paid resource for hands-on hacking challenges. Everything you need in one place to get into infosec.
- Hacksplaining https://www.hacksplaining.com/
- Free security training for devs. Not as involved as HTB, but a good start if you’re strapped for cash.
- HackerOne https://www.hackerone.com/
- Lots of CTF challenges here, and a decent place to get some experience if you want to do bug bounties and learn the basics of red/blue team approaches.
- TryHackMe https://tryhackme.com/
- Hands on cyber security training portal. Gamified lessons and will get you up to speed on things like Kali Linux, etc.